Southeast Metro Area

Crafters & Consultants

Craft and Vendor Show

See dates and times below.....




Military Relic Collector Show!

April 21st & 22nd, 2018

Minnesota State Fairgrounds




2nd Annual Autism Awareness Carnival in Roseville!

May 19, 2018, 10 am - 2 pm





May 8, 2018, 7 pm

Please join the Minnesota Historical Society at Historic Fort Snelling on Armed Forces Day - Saturday, May 19. 


Tours will begin at 10:00am and will run throughout the day.   Please note: this opportunity is specifically designed for veterans and veterans' groups.  To reserve a spot, please contact me at

Groups will enjoy a free 45-minute, step-on bus tour highlighting many of the important military events that took place at Fort Snelling. The tour will be followed by refreshments and conversation about the upcoming revitalization of this important historic site in 2020.

See the attached flyer for more information.  Please feel free share with your networks.

We hope to see you there.

With gratitude,

Caitlin McGowan

Minnesota Historical Society



Ramsey County Hot Dog with a Deputy Schedule! Beginning June 5 thru July 25, 2018;  FREE Hot Dog. See poster for location near you


American Legions 100th Convention! August 24th - 28th, 2018;  See 100th Anniversary link on side menu to see how we are celebrating at the post. Post events are open to the Public.


ALL YOU CAN EAT! Fish fry from 5 pm to 8 pm. Good News! We have decided to continue the Friday night Fish Fry at the request of our patrons! Keep the suggestions coming...  Please come and join us! Open to the public


Coming in May The Boy Scout Troop our Post sponsors is holding an event at out post. The are one of the highest developers of Eagle Scouts in the area! We are quite proud of them. Come and give them your support. This is open to the public!

IT'S HERE! Training ended April 16, 2018. Watch for the signs to appear at the post.